- 05/02/2015 - Pig&Whistle 654 Saratoga Rd, Burnt Hills, NY 12027 (518) 280-5439 cinco de mayo party starts at 7:30 pm
- 05/22/2015 - The Saratoga City Tavern
- 06/03/2015 - Centre St pub 308 Union Street Schenectady, NY 12308 518-393-2337 8pm
- 06/05/2015 - Stillwater Family Day 6pm
- 06/27/2015 - The Saratoga City Tavern
- 07/03/2015 - Caroline st Pub 9 Caroline St, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 07/24/2015 - Pig 'n Whistle at the Grove | Burnt Hills, NY
- 07/25/2015 - The Saratoga City Tavern
- 07/31/2015 - Centre St pub 308 Union Street Schenectady, NY 12308 518-393-2337 9pm
- 08/19/2015 - The Horseshoe Inn 6pm
- 08/29/2015 - The Saratoga City Tavern
- 09/04/2015 - Caroline st Pub,9 Caroline St, Saratoga Springs, NY
- 09/18/2015 - Duffy's Tavern Lake George
- 09/19/2015 - Duffy's Tavern Lake George
- 09/26/2015 - The Saratoga City Tavern
- 10/09/2015 - Duffy's Tavern Lake George
- 10/10/2015 - Duffy's Tavern Lake George
Welcome to The Heaters
One of the Capital District’s longest running party bands entertaining audiences for over 24 years.
You can check out The Heaters in the area’s hottest nightclubs! Lots of gigs lined up in Saratoga, Schenectady, Albany etc. The Heaters are performing as a trio featuring Tommy Martin on guaitar & vocals, Bela Schuch on drums & vocals and a nice welcome to Mr. Paul Riley on Bass & vocals.
The Heaters will surely “heat up your night” performing all your favorite tunes with artists such as, Beatles, Stones, Bon Jovi, Chicago, James Brown to name a few, check out our calendar for performance dates and venues or you can sign up on our email list at firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date Heaters news each week, Check it out, You won’t be disappointed!
Contact Bela Schuch - 518-281-4603 - email@example.com