- 04/01/2017 - TJ's Cafe Scotia 9pm
- 04/14/2017 - The Saratoga City Tavern 8pm
- 05/19/2017 - The Saratoga City Tavern 8pm
- 06/24/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
- 07/14/2017 - The Albany Railyard 9pm
- 07/22/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
- 08/04/2017 - The Caroline St Pub, Saratoga 10pm
- 09/01/2017 - The Caroline St Pub, Saratoga 10pm
- 09/23/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
- 10/14/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
- 11/18/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
- 12/16/2017 - Saratoga City Tavern 9pm
The one who keeps this band working. Scheduling rehearsal, booking gigs, loading, unloading and loading the van again, setting it up, breaking it down, printing the song lists, keeping track of finances, keeping Coors Light in business......oh and plays the drums.....
The only single one in the bunch...AKA...Tommy Martin, the funkiest white boy in town, with The Heaters since 1996. At his best doin' James Brown, he covers many popular rock-rhythem & blues tunes. Did I mention he's single ladies? And the only one who boasts about wearing an Orange Jump Suit on tour in the good ole days. (ok...try not to picture it) Fellas, next time your at a gig ask him to recall some stories from his touring days... Ladies, see if you can arrange a ride on the back of his Marauder (though I've never been there) I hear he gives a good ride!!
[ Top ]